Chasing Cheerios

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun Outside

The weather has been beautiful this week, and we are really enjoying it. I love to spend the day upstairs with the doors open (we have 3 sets of sliding glass doors upstairs) because when the doors are open it feels like we are outside. Eventually we made our way outside for a few hours.
We fed the ducks. Although, we never actually saw any ducks :) O kept calling them, she said "ducky, ducky, kitty, kitty, kitty. They like it when you call them kitty."


 

Then we walked on our neighbors' dock to look at the water and inspect the many huge spiderwebs. At this point, O was the mama and I was the baby. She was very protective of me while we were on the dock :)



Then it was time for O to go to her office to work. Her office is a board that she sits on while she digs in the dirt. We also played on her swingset and swang on the hammock before relaxing in the grass inspecting rocks and weeds. THEN I found a tic on her arm! Yuck! That's the downside to great weather, I guess.







2 comments:

  1. Yay for warm weather! The kitty comment was cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, my Bug had that same dress! I loved it tons--and it looks so cute on your litle one! :)

    ReplyDelete