Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Winter Nature Bingo


This fun winter nature bingo card came in the winter issue of O's Just for Fun magazine. I made a color copy of the card onto cardstock (I wish they'd included a removable card or had a downloadable card from the website), laminated the sheet, and cut out the card. We put the card on a clipboard and have taken it outside with us when playing in the yard. We use a wipe-off marker to check things off as we find them. O enjoyed this game the first time we played, but she lost interest quickly. I'm planning to take it with us next time we go for a walk in the woods, and I think we'll all really enjoy it!

5 comments:

  1. Is there any chance you could scan this and provide a link? Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny that you blogged about this because it was on our plan to play and blog about today, but the rain spoiled the plan.Hoping that we will be able to get outside to play it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, I can see making my own based on what things we'd see on our property. Or in our vegetable garden this summer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I googled 'nature bingo' and came up with some links. Here's a cute one that the kids can color themselves (a two for one activity!) http://www.ladybugmagkids.com/activities/artscrafts/nature-bingo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally blogged it. We had so much fun with this! Thanks again :)
    http://thepetersonparty.blogspot.com/2010/03/nature-bingo.html

    ReplyDelete