Chasing Cheerios

Monday, January 31, 2011

O's Recent Artwork

O started drawing faces more than a year ago, but it was shortlived, and she quickly went back to creating abstract art.  I was excited when she started drawing animals and people recently.  E always asks us to draw cats and dogs for her, and this is what inspired O to start drawing.  O loves to draw cats and dogs for her sister!  Here are some of her recent drawings...

a self-portrait
















a portrait of me




I love all of these drawings.  I'm thinking of making a photo collage of all of her cats, and she may do some embroidery with one of her drawings...she's very into embroidery lately!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the faces I get from my daughter too. Enjoy this age and stage! :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete