Chasing Cheerios

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Where is it?

E(1) and I had fun playing "Where is it?" this week. To play this game, I had 2 cups...one blue and one red. I put a small object (a wooden girl) under one of the cups while E had her eyes closed. When she opened her eyes, I asked "where is it?" and she tried to find it.

I put it under the red cup each time and waited to see if she would realize that the girl was always under the red cup. She kept checking under the blue cup, but I realized that she "got it" when she handed me the blue cup and demanded that I put the girl under the blue cup. She said "boo cup!" several times...she really wanted me to use the blue cup, too!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! That just brought back lots of memories for me of my Gram. That was our special game!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple activity for the little ones - very nice! I love looking for things that my youngest can enjoy. In a couple months I think he'll really get a kick out of this! Please come share on It's Playtime!!

    ReplyDelete